Construction Training Specialists Ltd have a centre in Norwich and have also been delivering a range of construction courses at the North Suffolk Skills Centre in Halesworth to local schools for the past four years. CTS will be increasing the range of courses available on an evening and day class basis. There will also be a range of non-construction related courses available.
19+ Courses Free of Charge ** subject to meeting eligibility requirements**
|Level 1 Certificate in Multi-Trade Construction Activities||NSSC – Halesworth,Suffolk||Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th May (Every Thursday & Friday)||9:30am-4:30pm||11 weeks|
|3 Day Look Good Feel Good Course||NSSC – Halesworth,Suffolk||Wednesday 23rd, Thursday 24th and Friday 25th May||9:30am-4:30pm||3 Days|
|3 Day Property Maintenance Course||NSSC – Halesworth,Suffolk||Monday 4th, Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th June||9:30am-4:30pm||3 Days|
For more information on the courses available, please contact the Construction Training Specialists Office on 01603 480960. Alternatively you can email email@example.com
About Construction Training Specialists Ltd
Construction Training Specialists Ltd are an Independent construction training provider based in East Anglia with a presence in Norfolk and Suffolk. We focus on providing high quality construction training and assessment for local and national companies and individuals across the United Kingdom. The services we offer include:-
- Apprenticeship Training – For existing or new employees
- NVQ Assessment – For experienced workers with no formal qualifications
- Self-Funded Courses (any age) – For private students looking to upskill or retrain
- Accredited Funded Courses – Free of charge to those who are 19+ and in receipt of benefit
- Recruitment service – For employers looking to recruit apprentices
- Job opportunities via Building Futures in Norwich in association with Norwich City Council
Our bespoke recruitment service is offered to employers looking to recruit apprentices free of charge. CTS are associated with Norwich City Council running the Building Futures in Norwich project providing a range of job opportunities for anyone who is unemployed, has just left training and lives in the Norwich area.
The scheme also allows for formally recognised on-the-job training to be given with the aim of providing sustainable employment for the future. Over the last 15 years CTS has built up an excellent reputation with local businesses, individuals and advisors across the region. As of August 2017, CTS was acquired as a subsidiary by Peterborough Regional College; this has ensured the development and growth of the business.
To provide high quality learning experiences for all learners in order to enable personal and collective achievements to be realised within construction careers.
- Honesty, integrity and respect: CTS offers openness, respect and integrity to employers, students and customers, treating all parties with dignity, empathy and compassion.
- Diversity and equality: We actively promote equality and diversity to staff, suppliers, learners and employers to ensure respect and tolerance is maintained in all working relationships
- Support and guidance: Our commitment to learners is that we will support and guide them to the best of our ability, to help ensure a positive learning experience at all times and encourage them to pursue their career goals and aspirations
- Sustaining and building working partnerships: We work closely with all learners and employers to ensure that we contribute to a sustainable working partnership for all apprentices and employers
- Creativeness and innovation: We will encourage new ideas to ensure learners are able to meet the current demands of the changing industry
Telephone: 01603 480960
LinkedIn: Construction Training Specialists
Office Opening Hours:
Monday (Open from 8:30am-5:00pm)
Tuesday (Open from 8:30am-5:00pm)
Wednesday (Open from 8:30am-5:00pm)
Thursday (Open from 8:30am-5:00pm)
Friday (Open from 8:30am-5:00pm)