We are keen that the range of facilities offered on the Campus should have a real, beneficial impact on the town. They will support the residents of Halesworth and surrounding communities to live happy, healthy, and active lives.
Already the Campus hosts the Skills Centre, offering vocational and other courses; grass pitches for hire by local organisations; and the Apollo youth club.
In future there will be:
- A new care home, with NHS beds
- Hub for outpatient services
- Supported dwellings for people with life-limiting illness
- Gymnasium with state-of-the-art equipment
- Full-size all-weather pitch
- Hard courts for tennis and netball
- Community cafe
- Fully-equipped vocational training facilities
- Classrooms and community space