We are keen that the range of facilities offered on the Campus should have a real, beneficial impact on the town. They will support the residents of Halesworth and surrounding communities to live happy, healthy, and active lives.
Already the Campus has grass pitches for hire by local organisations and the Apollo youth club. It also hosts the Skills Centre, offering courses provided by Suffolk New College.
In future there will be:
- A new care home, with beds for use by the NHS
- Hub for other health and day services
- Supported dwellings for people with life-limiting illness
- Gymnasium with state-of-the-art equipment
- Full-size all-weather pitch
- Hard courts for tennis and netball
- Community cafe and garden and outdoor performance space
- Fully-equipped vocational training facilities